Our Town

Our Town

Coffee and Fun: Respawn Coffee

Though it isn't right in Clarksville, one of my favorite places to go for coffee lately has been Respawn Coffee Company in Oak Grove, close to the military base. This little shop, of course, wasn't originally on my radar due to the distance-- but now that I know about it, I swing by almost every time I'm in range!

Respawn Coffee Company is a pretty unique place and one that all people interested in video games may want to know about. Respawn has notably strong coffee that seems prepped for a late night of gaming, but there are options sweet enough so even someone like myself, who despises the taste plain coffee, still loves it. Of course, most of the time when I go to Respawn, I usually go for a different drink selection; boba tea is my choice. My suggestion? Any fruit flavor with the yogurt popping bubbles. It is amazing. And of course, Respawn offers a variety of snacks and light meals such as wraps, sandwiches, and parfaits. 

You may be asking by now what makes this place so appealing to the gaming community? Well, besides being conveniently located next to a Game Stop, Respawn Coffee Company is literally made with gamers in mind. With rentable rooms for PC and virtual reality gaming experiences, as well as a pool table and some arcade machines, this place is an amazing hangout-- especially if you don't have the systems to play yourself! I, for one, have been taking full advantage of the pool table whenever I make a trip. 

I highly encourage anyone who likes coffee, gaming, or an incredible cup of boba tea to make their way to Respawn Coffee Company on 208 Segler Dr, Oak Grove, KY 42262. I promise it'll be worth your while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lovely Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library!

If you live in Clarksville and haven't been to the local library, you are missing out! Not only does the Clarksville-Montgomery County P...