Our Town

Our Town

Replay Toys Clarksville


Looking for figurines? Vintage toys? Blind boxes, Funko Pops, or maybe some dolls? The new shop on Madison Street, Replay Toys, may be the perfect spot for you to check out! It is a recent addition to our community and an excellent place to find everything I listed!

I went to the shop, Replay Toys, just this week for the first time. Walking in, I was greeted by very friendly employees and several aisles of what were-- in my eyes-- treasures. Two shelves of pops and the unique bags of Loungefly on two more were the first things to explore. While these are newer, Replay Games sells ones that can be very difficult to find as well as discontinued and limited addition items. There is also a case of more delicate figurines that range from superheroes to Disney. While my boyfriend studied a board of Disney pins, I picked out some Hello Kitty blindboxes and then searched through loose figures that were marked incredibly low-- I was not at all disappointed with that I found.

My favorite area was the large expanse of vintage toys, however. There was a large collection of Carebears, boxed Barbies, porcelain Disney princess dolls, and even original in-box Furbies. Of course, that is only a small portion of Replay Toys' stock! I also had fun looking through the incredible supply of anime figurines (which can be difficult to find in without going to Nashville) as well as the vast array of horror memorabilia that included several replicas of Saw's Jigsaw doll. 

Overall, this shop is a place I will definitely be visiting again, and I would suggest to anyone else with an collector's heart. With a frequently fluctuating stock, it's somewhere to peek in whenever in the area!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lovely Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library!

If you live in Clarksville and haven't been to the local library, you are missing out! Not only does the Clarksville-Montgomery County P...